dee-eff-el......a lesson in ouch!




This photo sums up how I felt

this is me in action

since my cx bikes is outta commission, I decided that riding a light 29er(thanks francis and mike) would be comparable, after all 29" wheels are better than 700c wheels! Only problem was I had a 32\21 gear on the bike from SSWC. Just ask Meredith how funny it was to sit behind me while I spun at about 150rpm.

Anywho, I managed to stay near the leaders. I couldn't see Cam, but at some point Cesar rolled passed me and I stayed with him as long as I could. Then I saw Hunter and we went back and forth a bit, before he pulled away. And then Brad, I never saw either, but saw that he finished just ahead of Hunter and I.

Today my lungs and body are completely sore...of course I'm not sure how much of that is from cross and how much is from the drunken disorderly behavior following the race.

Somehow I thought I was a climber that night.

Comments

Popular Posts