Crash Carnage






So I was just going thru my photo archives and found this one of the carnage from my bike crash, the day of Nick's Birthday ... ouch! Surprisingly enough, this picture came off of Ed's camera phone....pretty decent quality.







I'm not saying that the crash itself wasn't spectacular,
but I like the part after, where I got to stand with my
shirt off as two hot chicks helped clean up my wound ;-)



While I'm on the topic of bike crash carnage, here's some more gore:

my first expert mtb race at Santa Teresa Park, 2003.

Racing cyclocross at Coyote Point, Dec 3, 2005.

www.pilarcitos.com

Comments

ginmtb said…
Dude aren't you supposed to riding the bike?
Sweet Cheeks said…
Sweet legs, Isaias!
maleonardphi said…
You should quit falling.
L. Christmas said…
road rash like that?? damn... you're starting to look like a roadie!! :P

Popular Posts