Berkeley Hills RR this weekend...

Since BHills RR is this weekend and I've never ridden the entire loop. I thought I'd use the cool new Google-esque mapping software (used to be G-ped) from Sanoodi to see what the course profile looks like. Here's what it spit out:



Profile-


The software is pretty neat cause it lets you save the mapped routes and allows for you to share them. You can also search other people's route. This seems very similar to Routeslip.com.

Rockin' the 4's tomorrow at 8am!

Comments

Greg said…
What's up, Icy! Hope you are well man. Came across your blog (again) randomly. All's well here in Boulder. Say, you should scope out www.mapmyride. It uses Google-powered technology to map your rides and is very rad. It is all RSS enabled as well for subscription feed and easy to embed in your Blogger account (or any blog). I use it religiously fr training routes. Anywhoo, hope you're well. Yo me and Mike A need to get together! Later man. Greg K

Popular Posts